The admission process is intended to be personal and informative for all prospective families.
Families are encouraged to visit the school for a tour of the campus and talk with our admission staff. Appointments can be made by contacting us via E-mail at email@example.com.
Application and Required Documents
There is no application deadline, but it is recommended that the admission process be initiated early on. Applications are accepted on a space available basis throughout the school year. Please note that there is a “joining fee” due to initiate the admission process and cover administrative costs.
Along with the student application form, you will be asked to provide us with certain documents.
- Complete Application From
- Complete Medical Form
- Recent school report translated* into English.
- Birth certificate attested** and translated* (See the original; a copy of the original will be kept by the school).
- Valid student passport and valid student residence visa (See the original; a copy of the original will be kept by the school). If the residence visa is still being processed, then the passport must show the immigration entry stamp.
- Four photographs
- Copy of student's Emirates Identity Card (Both Sides)
- For a child registered on the mother's passport: a copy of the father's valid passport is required.
- Guardians who wish a child to use the school bus should give a clear address and indicate the location of the residence with a cross on a map provided by the school. Guardians are encouraged to supply a Google map.
- Vaccination certificates (See the original; a copy of the original will be kept by the school).
- Complete the school's medical form.
- Complete the WebSchool waiver form.
Translated to English or Arabic where necessary by an official translator in the U.A.E.
For GCC countries (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman) should be stamped by the relevant ministry in that country.
For West European countries (German, France, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Luxemburg, Denmark, The Uk, Ireland, Belgium, Poland and Holland), Scandinavian countries (Finland, Sweden and Norway), American countries (USA, Mexico and Canada) and Australia must be stamped by the authority that issued the certificate (the stamp of the school that issued the report card, the stamp of the hospital that issued the birth certificate etc.)For Other countries the certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the embassy of Qatar in that country. (We will keep the original school report or the translated certificate).
Admission decisions are made after careful evaluation of the candidates. Results of diagnostic testing and previous school records are considered on a case-by-case basis. Additional criteria for admission include motivation, social and emotional development, willingness to work hard, and the ability of SABIS® Yas Island to accommodate the needs of the candidate.
Please note that, in order to complete the registration, the above mentioned documents should be presented upon initiation of the admission process in support of the application. A final admission decision cannot be made without this information.
Once accepted and the required fees paid, a place for the student is reserved.